Articles on this Page
- 07/29/12--10:27: _sbillard on "Ipad a...
- 07/29/12--16:39: _acrylian on "Ipad a...
- 07/30/12--00:11: _Laurent on "Ipad an...
- 07/30/12--00:39: _micdee on "Ipad and...
- 07/30/12--00:41: _acrylian on "Ipad a...
- 08/05/12--23:54: _eglerandrew on "Tag...
- 08/06/12--00:59: _acrylian on "Tag up...
- 08/06/12--01:55: _sbillard on "Tag up...
- 08/08/12--19:12: _eglerandrew on "Tag...
- 08/08/12--21:53: _acrylian on "Tag up...
- 10/09/12--18:31: _Meomix on "How to a...
- 10/09/12--19:03: _acrylian on "How to...
- 10/09/12--20:35: _Meomix on "How to a...
- 10/09/12--21:14: _acrylian on "How to...
- 10/10/12--11:48: _sbillard on "How to...
- 10/10/12--14:27: _Meomix on "How to a...
- 10/10/12--15:07: _sbillard on "How to...
- 10/10/12--17:42: _acrylian on "How to...
- 10/11/12--18:55: _Meomix on "How to a...
- 10/17/12--01:46: _mikachewie on "Plug...
- 07/29/12--10:27: sbillard on "Ipad and Zen Photo"
- 07/29/12--16:39: acrylian on "Ipad and Zen Photo"
- 07/30/12--00:11: Laurent on "Ipad and Zen Photo"
- 07/30/12--00:39: micdee on "Ipad and Zen Photo"
- 07/30/12--00:41: acrylian on "Ipad and Zen Photo"
- 08/05/12--23:54: eglerandrew on "Tag upload bug"
- 08/06/12--00:59: acrylian on "Tag upload bug"
- 08/06/12--01:55: sbillard on "Tag upload bug"
- 08/08/12--19:12: eglerandrew on "Tag upload bug"
- 08/08/12--21:53: acrylian on "Tag upload bug"
- 10/17/12--01:46: mikachewie on "Plugin for Drag and Drop upload? or Folder?"
The uploader choice is remembered by a cookie, so it can be different or each client.
IF you have only Flash or http, you either use an older Zenphoto version or the jQuery upload plugin is not enabled. Otherwise you could directly use FTP as well (I guess there is an app for the iPad.?)
I have a Ipad and if you use Safari you will not be able to upload your picture (it's a restriction made by apple).
You have to install icab mobile in the AppStore. With this browser you'll will be able to upload to your Zenphoto.
Fantastic input one and all. Thank you so much for the information. Just wanted to upload pics when I take em on the I pad.
I'll try the icab mobile.
Have a great week!
iCab is in general a nice niche browser btw. It is one I still have installed additionally although I rarely use it.
First of all: thank for this great application, I'm loving it!
But I have a problem concerning the tag upload module! The module doesn't upload my tags if there's one (or more) tag which is already in the database... In this case I only get a white page!
I checked the admin-tags.php script but I couldn't repair it...
For example: I want to upload "tag1","tag2","tag3" tags, but "tag2" is already in the database. The module uploads tag1, but doesn't upload tag3, I only get a white page and I don't know why...
Can anyone help me?
You really need to look into your server's php error log if you get a blank page.
This will be fixed in tonight's nightly build.
Thank you for your help! And sorry for this question, but where can I find the solution for my problem?
You need to download and install the trunk nightly build.
Ok here we go, i would like that users automatically have upload rights to the albums already created or about to be created in the future, the "manage all" permission unfortunately also gives users the permission to wipe the album out of existence,
the only way apparently was to assign a user to the album from the "Managed Albums" box then new options popped up which was "edit" "upload" and "unpublished" from which i can tick the upload checkbox.
The register_user at options > plugins could have done this but it doesn't have the "Managed Albums" box.
So is there a way to make it such that users are automatically granted album upload rights only?
You can set default rights for a new user with the register_user plugin or even better define a user group new user should be assigned to.
You can also have it create a default "primary album" assigned to that user.
Clicking the "User album" checkbox at options > plugin > register_user clutters the main page with everybody's own user defined albums, strangely this is the only way to auto assign a user to an album with upload only permissions but to an album only they can upload to.
If there was only someway the "manage all" permission did not include the ability of deleting the albums, otherwise i'd have to add each and every user to a specific group and or permission.
Don't you guys have something like public albums?
We have no concept of public upload albums. I personally would not grant anyone I don't know upload rights at all.... Security you know.
The register_user plugin lets you set default rights to a user which can be only "upload" rights and to a specific user album. Otherwise you have to create a user group an assign those users.
You possibly could write a plugin to auto assign a user to a specific group. See the plugin tutorial for info about available filters. Also the object model tutorial might be of help.
Registr user can assign new users to a specific group. That group can be configured to grant view rights to all albums and upload rights to a subset of them. Isn't this what you are looking for?
Yes! That is what i'm looking for! But i checked and there is no user groups option at the options > plugin > register_user page.
You have to enable user groups and set the option for the register user default group
Pardon me as I rarely use/used the register/user group stuff so I am less familiar as well. I was sure there is such an option as well but even I cannot find an option to assign a default group within register_user. All that is there are options to set default rights but those don't let you assign a specific album etc.
user_groups has no options at all but a group called "default". Even to me the only way to assign anyone to a groupd is either via the assignments or the user account itself.
Yep, having the same problem as acrylian, cannot find the option for register_user default group within user groups let alone default "Managed Albums" permissions for register_user.
I was wondering, is there a plugin that has been made (I went through 5-6 pages and gave up) that allows a user to either a) drag or drop documents into the uploader or b) allows you to do whole folder uploads instead of just image by image?