Articles on this Page
- 10/17/17--02:14: _rewrite token for g...
- 10/18/17--03:02: _filtered attributes...
- 10/19/17--14:28: _backup: witch table...
- 10/20/17--02:52: _Upgrade reCaptcha E...
- 07/28/15--08:58: _Message when "leavi...
- 10/23/17--07:55: _changing the passwo...
- 10/25/17--05:53: _zpBase: Images on r...
- 10/25/17--02:26: _issue with sitemap-...
- 10/25/17--08:55: _strange behavior wi...
- 10/25/17--02:46: _the length of the p...
- 10/26/17--23:44: _Older Version Archive
- 10/27/17--06:35: _html_meta_tags, og:...
- 10/28/17--13:35: _line break
- 10/30/17--13:15: _Video not working
- 11/02/17--08:29: _uploaded folder
- 11/03/17--13:27: _User group per album
- 11/06/17--13:20: _cache stored images
- 11/06/17--20:35: _How to to decrease ...
- 11/08/17--04:34: _Monthly uploads ema...
- 11/09/17--12:31: _Manual Sorting Not ...
- 10/17/17--02:14: rewrite token for gallery page url
- 10/18/17--03:02: filtered attributes in news
- 10/19/17--14:28: backup: witch table to play back in the database
- 10/20/17--02:52: Upgrade reCaptcha Extension
- 07/28/15--08:58: Message when "leaving" a page
- 10/23/17--07:55: changing the password of a user
- 10/25/17--05:53: zpBase: Images on retina display in low resolution
- 10/25/17--02:26: issue with sitemap-extended plugin
- 10/25/17--08:55: strange behavior with site_upgrade
- 10/25/17--02:46: the length of the posts in zenphoto forum
- 10/26/17--23:44: Older Version Archive
- 10/27/17--06:35: html_meta_tags, og:image
- 10/28/17--13:35: line break
- 10/30/17--13:15: Video not working
- 11/02/17--08:29: uploaded folder
- 11/03/17--13:27: User group per album
- 11/06/17--13:20: cache stored images
- 11/06/17--20:35: How to to decrease the resource usage
- 11/08/17--04:34: Monthly uploads email newsletter
- 11/09/17--12:31: Manual Sorting Not Working
several themes uses gallery.php as index page for their gallery (as offical zenpage and garland themes).
rewriteToken plugin allows to change some rewrited url.
but it doesn't allow to rewrite gallery url and it remains page/gallery
if you think it's a good idea, could you update this plugin to enable a token to change gallery url as needed?
sometimes, I don't use tinyMCE (I use only html editor) to admin news content.
although tags are allowed, their contents are sometimes filtered.
an example in the previous post (btw, the max size for the post is not enougth)
I didn't use the zp-backup function and have some older db-backups.
Witch tables I can play back without getting trouble by possible security restrictions?
All or only images and albums? Or just some columns of both tables?
Anybody has some experience or suggestions?
I made something like database-refresh but nothing serious on my view ...
After anyhow my installation lost and mixed data:
110 img have no titles and description anymore, only their filename
and some of this img-datasets have now new id and album-ID's.
Even some album ID's changed.
The sort ist gone and some 100 imgs are unpublished.
Even one title is swaped ...
all imgs have exif-data inside, but I add & update this data from the backend for sure.
Never made the metadata-update because then my added data are gone,
because they where not written into the imgs, I think ...
thanx for help,
The official reCaptcha plugin is still in V1.
I received the following mail from Google :
You are receiving this email because you are registered as a website administrator using reCAPTCHA, and your website is still using reCAPTCHA v1, which will be turned off on March 31, 2018.
We announced the reCAPTCHA v1 deprecation in May 2016. Starting in November 2017, a small percentage of reCAPTCHA v1 traffic will begin to show a notice informing users that the old API will soon be retired. Any calls to the v1 API will not work after March 31, 2018.
Do you plan to upgrade this official plugin in V2 ?
Many times when I click on something in the admin panels, I'm presented with an annoyance:
So that's a message that asks me if I really want to leave the page, because unsaved data may get lost.
This happens so much that it has truly become nothing more than an annoyance. It doesn't add any safety. Moreover, it happily displays itself even when I literally haven't touched ANY of the fields on a page.
Should be fixed.
How can I change the password of a user from the backend ?
Thanks in advance
I'm using printDefaultSizedImage to display images on my site.
On desktop the image show correctly, 1200 px resolution width.
On mobile (iPhone 7+) the image displays 400 px resolution width.
Can't find where to change or fix this.
Using theme zpBase.
Can someone help?
not sure so I prefer discuss on forum before create a ticket.
with sitemap-extended, I have this xml file
In this file I can see the following code:
<urlset xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9 http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd"> <url> <loc>http://www.vincentbourganel.fr</loc> <lastmod>2017-10-17T09:46:16Z</lastmod> <changefreq>weekly</changefreq> <priority>0.9</priority> </url> <url> <loc>http://www.vincentbourganel.fr/page/2</loc> <lastmod>2017-10-17T09:46:16Z</lastmod> <changefreq>weekly</changefreq> <priority>0.9</priority> </url> <url> <loc>http://www.vincentbourganel.fr/page/3</loc> <lastmod>2017-10-17T09:46:16Z</lastmod> <changefreq>weekly</changefreq> <priority>0.9</priority> </url> </urlset>
I use site_upgrade plugin when I do some maintenance.
I noticed something strange: when site is closed, the main link (domain_name) is redirected to site_upgrade page.
but for rewrited link, as
domain_name/page/gallery, the redirected link is:
and of course it is wrong and causes an error in my browser (FF).
you can see it in action here:
the issue is not occured if site is in test mode.
the length of the posts on the forum is a bit short.
is there a way to improve that?
sometimes, the preview is OK with a longer content, but I can't post it.
so I have to edit my post with few shorter posts.
Any idea when the older version archive will return. I need one all the way back to 1.2.2
Hello to everyone. Sorry for my bad English.
I'm trying to use OpenGraph, but og:image doesn't work. According to source of html_meta_tags, $thumb variable is aways empty (on any pages of gallery). I'm using Zenphoto 1.4.14 [f5b47da52f] (Official build) with html_meta_tags and Graphics support: PHP GD library bundled (2.1.0 compatible). Other OG tags working perfectly.
Is there a way to force a "line break" in the "description"?
I'm trying this in Effervescence and StopDesign but having no luck.
I have a video (m4v have tried mp4) that will not play when using Firefox (570b12), this use to work. It still works using Microsoft Edge. This problem has been reported to Mozilla.
something is bothering me: by default, there is a "uploaded" folder in the site root (used by elFinder) ... but how to transfer files to this folder without using ftp?
I have to say thank you for developing this wonderful CMS! It works very well!
I have a quick question. Currently I have different audiences for my albums. Is it possible to assign a user group to specific albums? And exclude another user group? This would be ideal!
it seems that Overview/Cache manager/Cache stored images doesn't work.
I add a picture in a news with tinyMCE zenpage plugin, but the link remains :
<a class="zenpage_imagelink" title="IMG TITLE" href="/index.php?album=ALBUM_NAME&image=IMAGE_NAME.jpg">.
after using Cache stored images, the link to the picture should have been
<a class="zenpage_imagelink" title="IMG TITLE" href="/albums/ALBUM_NAME/IMAGE_NAME.jpg">
Yesterday I got my Semi-dedicated (SDX) server blocked my zenphoto scripts.
The reason why was (according to them) ...
running various CPU intensive php scripts which are causing very high load on the server and due to which server is going under very high load. Please have a look at the follow details about your php scripts running in parallel.
%CPU 104 - /opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/bin/php-cgi /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/gallery/index.php
After many discussion, they told me ... to check and optimize the code to decrease the resource usage
I never experienced that kind of problem before.
Is there a way to do that in the zenphoto script ?
I am running the latest version of the script.
It was probably a one shot event that triggered the server to block the php script, but they were not smart enough to unblock it later on to see if the problem is gone!
Thanks for your input
Is there a way to have a monthly email that automatically emails and shows users news or newly uploaded content?
Sorting albums manually seems to not work in my 1.4.14 install. I drag an album to desired position, hit apply, and it's back where it started. Anyone run across this behavior? Best practice to debug this?