- RSS Channel Showcase 6370972
- RSS Channel Showcase 6002491
- RSS Channel Showcase 5181298
- RSS Channel Showcase 6378768
- 05/04/18--08:02: Change password
- 05/03/18--01:37: Unicode characters in description
- 05/09/18--06:32: Using defaultCodeblocks
- 05/19/18--00:56: Maximum number of images and galleries per user
Hello guys here,
How can I change the password of a user from the backend ?
Thanks for your time,
First pardon me if the solution to this has already been mentioned somewhere, I was unable to find it.
I've noticed that I can't have unicode characters in the description of my images or albums, if I do then the description disappears. This is while I can use unicode characters in other places, such as tags for instance. Is there a way to repair this?
There is one option I do not use right now : defaultCodeblocks
I searched zenphoto.org, and did not find useful information about this feature.
Can someone explain me the use of these codeblocks. Could I get an example of valid code ?
Thanks in advance.
Hello to the community!
Searching in admin area of a freshly installed Zenphoto, I have not seen how to limit the number of images that a user can upload and have in your personal album.
The need is to have (or permit to set) only 1 album per user with a max of 10 images per user in that album.
Is that possible?
Thanks in advance to all,